Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Never put off until tomorrow... for what if tomorrow never comes?

Well, I have decided that if I wait until I learn html's to start posting, that blogs could be obsolete by then! ... so putting the technical stuff aside, I am officially just jumping in head first!
If you happened to stumble upon me by accident (happy accidents!) or if you found me through someone else... Welcome!! My hearts desire, is that we journey through the world of 'artistic exploration' together, and that every 'artist' and 'creative' will find a home and a voice through the miracle of cyberspace.
For me personally, this is a place where I will be sharing my art (even though I am a perfectionist, a blocked creative, and an artist seeking direction..) and also on occasion, my digital wanderings and literary ponderings.
So, get comfy, feel free to call me 'friend', and please leave comments, thoughts, or your own story... it is so important that in this busy world, we take the time, and explore new ways of becoming connected.. one with another.
I hope that you will visit often, and that together, we may find within these blogs a common thread down the Yellow Brick Road and through Strawberry Fields.
Until then...
Joan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we sould be Blog "Sisters"

:) You make me giggle.. much needed. Thankyou.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home